Domestic Booster System
ADBS HS & SJ Series
AQUAGROUP’S �AQUATEX� Domestic Pressure Booster System delivers water with uniform and constant pressure in all showers and taps both on ground as well as top floor. The system develops pressure and maintain uniform pressure in the pipelines for effective water utilization. The Pressure switch monitors the pressure in the system and it will switch the pumpset ON and OFF automatically based on system demand. The system is supplied with Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pumps or Shallow Well Jet Pumps. The system consists of high quality pressure tank,pressure switch and other accessories.
- Domestic Pressure Boosting applications
- Pressure Boosting Applications Multistory Buildings, Residential Apartments, Hotels etc
- Lawn sprinklers, Fountains and Small Farm irrigation.
- Proven Performance and Durability
- Reliability, Rugged and Compact in construction
- Energy efficient motors
- Noiseless Operation
- Low power Consumption
- Automatically ON and OFF (Based on demand of the system when taps are opened and closed)
- Ease in maintenance
- Eliminate overhead tanks (where uninterrupted power supply is available)
- Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pumps and Shallow Well Jet Pumps are made up of highly corrosion resistant stainless steel, cast iron and gunmetal in all wetted parts like impellers, diffusers, stage casings and shaft.
- The pumps are powered by AC Induction Motors with 'F' CLASS Insulation, suitable for continuous duty.
- The motors are TEFC type and built-in with Thermal Overload Protector
- Dynamically balanced rotors ensure vibration free and noiseless Operation.
- The system with High quality Forged Brass 5-way connector and Non Return Valve.
- The system's Pressure Tank made up of virgin polypropylene liner combined with High Grade Butyl Diaphragm.
|Power Input Range||0.37 kW to 1.5 kW|
|Power supply||Single phase 230 V, 50 Hz AC supply|
|Motor||Capacitor start and run motor, TEFC type|
|Degree of Protection||IP 54|
|Class of Insulation||' F ' Class|
|Flow rate||upto 7.5 m3/hr|
|Head||upto 72 m|
|Liquid temperature||Maximum 55° C|
|Suction lift||Maximum 7 m|
|Operating pressure||Maximum 7 Bar|